Meaning of trailer in English
- a box on wheels that is pulled by a car and is used to transport things;
- wheeled transport for living or traveling, which contains beds and kitchen equipment and can be pulled by a car;
- the separate back part of a large truck.
Advertising of a film, television or radio program, consisting of short excerpts taken from it; a series of excerpts from films or broadcasts used for pre-advertising.
- give advance publicity to a film by releasing short excerpts;
- carry something on a trailer.
What you get
After Buy Now
A Wordmark agent will contact you and provide personalized information with payment instructions and domain name transfer procedures
The transaction will be carried out using escrow, which ensures that your funds will be stored in a secure trust account until the domain is received